Is Your Team On The Right Track or in need of a boost?
Our ‘Go Team Building and Staff Development’ activities could help you reinvigorate your team, get teams working together, break down barriers, help you build new cultures and behaviours etc.
Ackers Adventure offers a range of options within our ‘Go Team Building and Staff Development’ programmes for your organisation. As Ackers Adventure is based on a 75 acre semi-rural site we can host a wide range of programmes, that can be tailor-made to suit your organisations training needs. Ackers Adventure can provide an event room where individuals can have lunch, coffee breaks and leave their valuables. Ackers Adventure also provides ample free car parking
What will your organisation get out of the day?
- Improved – Teamwork – Planning – Communications
- Help employees manage change within an organisation more effectively
- A neutral base for learning and team building
- Cost effective and flexible training program
- Help staff work towards a common goal
- Course participants will learn to think on a more lateral basis
- Progress from working as individuals in an organisation to working as a team
How do we do it?
- Ackers Adventure through ‘Go Team Building and Staff Development’ provides tailor-made programmes designed specifically to the meet the needs and objectives of your organisation.
- An action plan centred learning with transferable skills into the workplace
- Experienced and professional staff ensure all course participants get maximum benefit out of the day
- Successful package of practical, lateral and theoretical tasks, appropriate to your teams abilities
- Proven results!
Events And Challenges
Team Challenge: Teams of 5-10 participate in a series of physical and theoretical challenges. Team challenges could be run for multiple groups of participants.
Abseil: Ackers Adventure can provide all the safety cover and risk assessments for a charitable abseil off a building of your choice (subject to risk assessment). We will abseil you, your colleagues or friends safely down the side of a suitable building. This is a great way of raising funds as a sponsored event.
Jungle Challenge Assault Course: Test your physical ability over Ackers Adventure’s very own Jungle Assault course.
Activity Day Participate in a wide variety of activities including Skiing, Climbing, Canoeing, Archery and much more. You can choose the activities that would suit you and your organisation whether it be just for one session or a whole day.
Benefits to your organisation
- Fun and Enjoyable day outside the office
- Achievable Challenges
- Something Different
- Can be used as staff incentive
- Improves motivation
- Team Building
- Green and environmentally friendly location in the heart of Birmingham
For more information please also see ‘corporate’ page or to enquire about a booking please contact Dave Bateman (Activities Manager) on 0121 772 5111.
Previous Clients: Chamber of Commerce, Charles Schwab Europe, Destination Travel, Barclays, Halifax, Macmillan, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Radial, RNIB, WM Fire Service, Jessops, Landrover
Buffet Lunch is available at a cost of between £5 – £8 per head depending on your requirements.
Ackers Adventure is a registered Charity therefore VAT is not applicable.