Ackers Residential centre is a great place to have a Hen Party because: –
- We have a fantastic self contained, secure residential centre that sleeps up to 26 people,
- We are only 2 miles from the centre of a buzzing Birmingham City Centre with it’s endless supply of pubs, clubs, theatres, comedy & restaurants.
- We have a wide range of adventurous activities on offer that can be incorporated into your stay including Archery, Skiing, Climbing, Canoeing or Zip Wiring!
- We offer great value for money which is so important when organising an Hen Party
- Our expert team of staff are on hand to put a package together for you or advise you where to go and what to do.
- Our fantastic residential centre is perfectly priced for those looking to arrange a special weekend away on a budget.
Have your Hen Party at our outdoor adventure centre within easy reach of the nightlife of Birmingham City Centre. You can choose to participate in any of our outdoor activities during your stay or organise your own entertainment.
You will have sole use of the building and facilities within it while you stay. The building sleeps up to 26 in 5 twin rooms and 4 double twin rooms, all of the beds are bunk beds. Upstairs there is a large room suitable for eating and other indoor activities, a fully equipped kitchen, bedrooms and toilets. Downstairs are the showers along with a recreation room with comfy chairs, sofa, TV and DVD player. There is also a table tennis table and a games cupboard with a wide range of videos and DVDs. Outside there is a patio seating area and a brick BBQ. There is also ample free parking around the building. Now with Free Wifi!
Many stag and hen groups participate in activities while they are staying. Prices are based on groups of up to 10, per activity; this is for an hour and a half session with an instructor and includes all equipment.
Bedding provided is a blanket and pillow with pillowcase. We would recommend that groups bring sleeping bags with them. Sheets are available to hire at a price of £30 for the whole group for the duration of the stay. A tea towel is also provided.
If you would like to check availability please have a look at our Availability Calendar . If you would like to email an enquiry please complete our Booking Request Form or if you have any further questions about our residential centre please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on 0121 772 5111.