- Natalie S
I have been bringing my son for skiing lessons for the last few months as he wanted lessons for Christmas (he was 5 then now 6). The staff at the... read more
We did the condensed Beginners Ski course on a Saturday, which included 5hrs of instruction and found Eddy our instructor great and helped us progress really well! We also attended... read more
On two separate occasions our daughter went to the holiday kids day camp and each time came back excited and happy because the activities were fun and engaging. The staff... read more
We are an outdoor activity centre located in Birmingham! Join in with the fun and excitement by choosing any of our activities.
All of our activities take part in over 75 acres of diverse landscape and habitats ranging from open grassland, woodland and marsh cut through by the River Cole, the Grand Union Canal, and Mainline Railways. This creates a fascinating area to have a great outdoor adventure. We are described as a hidden urban oasis, a green gem that overlooks Birmingham city centre.
- a 100 metre long ski slope, with nursery slopes and a 25 metre toboggan slope
- 3 climbing walls including a 20 metre high tower which also homes our zip wire and fan descender
- a fully equipped, self-catering residential centre
- a canal basin perfect for canoeing, kayaking and bellboating
- also 2 archery ranges, team building field, bushcraft survival zone, jungle challenge obstacle course and much more!
We are located just 2 miles from the city centre and are easily accessible by car and public transport! Click here for more details on how to find us.
Ackers Adventure is a charity that exists to promote and engage people of all ages, abilities and disabilities in the regular pursuit of outdoor adventure activities.
Here at Ackers Adventure we offer a plethora of fun and exciting activities for you to enjoy